Howdy "lol"

Everyone is free to express themselves here but in tasteful manner bottom line dont be a jacka$$ thanxxx!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Year Later

It has been centuries since I have written a post someone needs to
some memory into my brain and remind me why I started doing this in the first place, which was to release some stress and because I love to write in the first place. But... if i haven't been writing does that mean I haven't been stressed or could it be I don't love to write anymore? Hmm interesting questions bravo self. Well I am slightly older now I have come to the realization some stress is good for you we all need a little in our lives and no I have not been as stressed lately and I still like to jibber jabber. 

So the answer to both is NO! I have been absent for the simple reason the last time I wrote on here I was boasting about resigning from my last job at a company me and my old coworkers called WaterA$$ (chuckles). Well, during my time with WaterA$$ I was still in school attaining a GIS certificate to add to my wall of achievements and I was in search of a new fulfilling destiny (job). So did I find one? Plays Jeopardy music..... Yes I have! I work at a civil engineering & environmental planning firm now ^_^.

I don't even want to call this new gig a job it is more like a smart career move. It is challenging, meaningful and stressful. All the things you need for a job. You need something to keep you on your toes to challenging you. I can see career advancement and the best part they let me utilize my GIS skills. Oh and by the way I am still working on my GIS certificate a couple more classes to go!

Well other than the career move I have physically moved as well I am no longer living in the same house or neighborhood. So, the veggie garden is gone! That is one thing I am not happy about, but it is only temporary. I will be gardening pretty soon again. Last topic then I am going to stop bumping my gums. Today is my dimple chin's Birthday he is getting old like the rest of us now. I would like to wish JT a Happy Birthday and I am glad you wanted to spend it with me even though you are sleeping it away as I type.








BYE FOR NOW (YES REALLY THIS TIME)...

No comments:

Post a Comment