Howdy "lol"

Everyone is free to express themselves here but in tasteful manner bottom line dont be a jacka$$ thanxxx!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Battle


My parents broke up around the time when I was 3 or 4 I can't even really remember because I didn't care then and I don't care to this day. Sounds really evil and messed up right? Well lets be honest and adult about this situation folks, some people just do not belong together and my parents are included! They are wonderful people without one another lol. So, I grew up splitting my time between both parents you know the common routine -weekdays at moms and weekends with pops-. 

 Was great as child because I got two birthdays, two xmas, two easters and so on (you get the point). It was the best thing ever when one parent got on your nerves just go to the others. *Sighs* those were the days. However this is where the problem lies now I am adult my parents are still stuck in that god for saken routine! Both of them be low key fighting for my time specially on holidays!!!!!!!!! 

Nevertheless, something that was so great as a child and was my simple fix to everything became my worst complex nightmare as an adult! You ask why? Well I am here to tell you its not fun having to drive all over the place to appease people when all you want to do is sleep because you just worked all day or been at school for hrs. I did this for a couple years and at the end of it I just end up being exhausted and resenting holidays. Hmm so at the end of it all , all jokes are on me lmaoooooooooo .

Yes, I have to laugh at myself because not once when I was a child did I think of all the ripping and running around my parents have to do just so each one could spend a little time with there lil girl. Just want to thanx my parents for every mile and gallon of gas they had to purchase or put on their cars. Love the both of you suckaz 

-Over n Out-

2 comments:

  1. you enjoyed the holidays at first, lol enjoying everything twice, an now you dred when they come around... its unfortunate that you gotta go through all that, because that aint the way i think i kid should come up, but i do know life is what you make it... when life gives you lemons, lets jus say i hope you already makin lemonade over there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmaoo it was greeeeeeeeeat as a child yep yep, but this past xmas I didn't spend it with either. I did my own thing gotta break that habit they are so use to.

    ReplyDelete