Howdy "lol"

Everyone is free to express themselves here but in tasteful manner bottom line dont be a jacka$$ thanxxx!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Frustration


What do you do when you have done all you can do? What do you do when you have done everything you were supposed to? What do you do when you have done everything they have asked of you? What do you do when your hands are tied? What do you do when you can no longer take the abuse? What am I supposed to do?!?! Why am I frustrated? Why am I allowing this to bring me down? Why am I taking this to heart? Why am I feeling like I lost? Why am I concerned with how they feel? Why have I not left yet? Why have I not stood up for myself and what I believe is to be right? Why haven't they stepped in to do their part in the situation? Why hasn't no one saved the day? WHY WHY WHY is all I can ask but at the end of it all I still remained frustrated I still remain upset I still remain perplexed about it all. Wondering what am I speaking of ? I am speaking of my job yep that is it nothing dramatic nothing amazing just my job. So, frustration leave me be because despite it all I still have hope that good will come of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment