Howdy "lol"

Everyone is free to express themselves here but in tasteful manner bottom line dont be a jacka$$ thanxxx!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

TIME TO MOVE FORWARD

I have had enough with the current job I have enough is enough. I feel totally used and abused by the people on my job and quite frankly I am ready to move on to a job that is filled with positivity, joyful people.-that care more about actually conserving water then money, and one that is fulfilling. in my journey. I have been looking and I know when the time is right something good in store will be awaiting me. THINK POSITIVE AND ALWAYS WEAR A SMILE!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had nothing to do with handling pressure I assure you and everything to do with trying to take advantage. So now my job may be in jeopardy because I stood up for what I believe to be right and just but at the end of it all I feel pretty dang good about my decision I refuse to be a sucka! I am a creature of change it doesn't bother me to move on and I think that is what bothers them the most. Because my actions stated that I don't really care if you fire me I still am not changing my decision.

    ReplyDelete